The Gerald L. Ignace Indian Health Center (GLIIHC) provides comprehensive and culturally sensitive health care for the whole family. We are an Urban Indian Health Center serving the Metro Milwaukee area. Our physicians, nurses and staff are dedicated to providing quality healthcare.
We treat every patient with respect and dignity, no matter the background. Every patient has different needs and our providers meet you where you are at.
Below is a sample of some of the services we offer at GLIIHC:
- We are available when you need access to care. GLIIHC has a 24-7, on-call provider that takes calls after hours and we take walk-in patients.
- The Care Team you select knows important health information about you.
- Building trusting and caring relationships is important.
- Care Teams help you understand your health conditions and help you manage those conditions.
- Primary Adult and Adolescent Care.
- Women’s Health / Obstetrics-Gynecology.
- Culturally sensitive, traditional healing programs for Native Americans / Alaska Natives.