HOLIDAY TOY EVENT DETAILS
• Open to Native children 18 & under
• Families must complete toy application prior to event date to be eligible to receive gifts
• Applications are available in the All Nations Wellness Center on the 2nd floor. Ask for Ashley or Amaya.
• Must provide verification of tribal affiliation: (tribal ID, enrollment letter, decendancy paper)
• Must provide proof of children living in household: (Immunization records, W2 records, school records, birth certificate, social security card, insurance card, medical record/bill)
• Applications available starting October 23! Applications received after December 15th cannot be guaranteed fulfillment of child’s wish list.
• All gifts will be picked up on the 2nd floor of the clinic. Parent/guardian picking up must bring a photo ID matching the application.
For registration information:
Coordinator of Community Services & Outreach
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
HOLIDAY COAT DRIVE DETAILS
Help us spread holiday cheer!
Donate new & gently used winter apparel that will be given to families in need
• Winter jackets, snow pants, boots, hats, mittens, gloves, and scarves
• Donated items will go to Native children 0-18 years of age
• Drop off donation items during regular business hours at the All Nations Wellness Center, located on the 2nd floor of the clinic.
• A $25 donation will support the purchase of a coat for a Native youth.
• A $50 donation will support the purchase of a holiday gift for a Native youth.
Please visit our fundraising website to make a quick and easy donation:
For any questions please contact:
Youth & Family Programs Coordinator