Our nutrition education services include individual, family, and group education for clients of our agency. Nutrition at the Gerald L. Ignace Indian Health Center, Inc. is culturally-based and celebrates traditional foods as a source of wellness.
Nutrition education topics include:
- Cardiovascular disease (high cholesterol, high blood pressure)
- Weight loss and maintenance
- Gastrointestinal problems (GERD, IBS, Constipation)
- General Child & Family Wellness
- Lactation / Breastfeeding Education Support
- Chronic Disease Prevention
Contact our Dietitian, Loren Rendino, RDN, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our program and services and to make your appointment today.